The New Standard in Beam Balanced Pumping Units for the Canadian Market
Proven reliability from a proven supplier, with a focus on improving performance, reliability & operational flexibility in beam balanced rod pump systems.
- Market-leading quality
- Built our reputation to be the leader in beam balanced pumping units
- Pumping Unit currently manufactured with robotic welding & advanced techniques
- New optimized API dimensions contribute to better balanced structure & load conditions
- Component Interchangeability: Precision manufacturing = universal quality
- Versatile Stroke Length: The most versatile stroke length options in the market. Specifically designed for rapid decline wells.
- Unsurpassed Reliability: High Quality components such as brand name bearings & seals
- Consistent Quality: Almost all components are built in-house to ensure a quality product
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
- Stroke Extender Series will increase downhole pump and beam compressor efficiency, increasing production and system lifespan
- Walking beam made of hot rolled steel beams – no stress concentration due to welding of separate steel plates to create a beam
- In-House manufactured gears using cast steel have approximately 300% stronger impact resistance than the competition
Experience, Facility & Qualifications
- API 11E, ISO9001 & ASME Certifications
- Seasoned staff - Over 100 years of combined rod pumping experience.
- State of the art Assembly & Parts facility in Lloydminster.
Pumping Unit Specifications
|Unit Size||Rated Polished Rod Capacity, lbf||Maximum Stroke Length (in)||Rated Torque (in.lbf)||Standard ECB (lbs)*|
|* ECB can be customized to maximize effectiveness at the least cost